Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avatars on Touch ignoring display preferences

Options
  • 26-04-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭

I have avatars turned off in my CP but they show up on threads beside posters names.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Hi,

Cheers for starting this thread over here - I've filed an issue in our touch site bug tracker and we'll resolve it as soon as we can.

Danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Hi there,

This bug should now be resolved, we've made some updates so that the touch site will obey your preferences on the display of avatars.

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Thank you. This seems all fixed!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement