Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying bb's for new gun

• 26-04-2013 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

So i just bought my first airsoft gun. Its a g&g cm16 in the manualnit says to use g&g bbs only as other brands arent as good quality. Will other brands damage the gun or are they just trying to sell their products??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Ther only trying to sell their bbs. Any good quality bbs will work such as blaster , king arms , g&g , excel and won't break your gun at all and basically most brands that make bbs at 0.2g or higher are good brands. Don't use 0.12g bbs as they are mostly bad quality. I personally use the king arms 0.2 and 0.25g bbs as I find they are very good and aren't extremely expensive. bbs that an airsoft site sells will be good quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Avoid G&G bb's, king arms are very good imo. And a good amount of us here use them and will recommend them aswell I'm sure. Most of the irish retailers will stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭brianmax88

Ok thanks. I bought some last weekend at the site i was at so they should be fine plus i got 1000 bbs with the gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I'd recommend king arms when g&g stopped doing business with the factory that made their good BBs, king arms started doing business with that factory. G&g dropped in quality when they tried to do it themselves. I tried the mad bull ones for a while and they seemed alright. Either of those should be grand. Whichever is easier for you to get.
    Gunfire rockets can be hit or miss depending on your mags and if you get a tight bore barrel. They worked sometimes for me and not with my metal mid caps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

As the other posters have already mentioned, go with the King Arms, either the .20g or the .25g. I currently used the .25g in my King Arms M4A1 and they work flawless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement