Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Ireland Customer loyalty. LMFAO!

Options
  • 26-04-2013 7:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Here's an example of Three Ireland customer loyalty. I just rang my local store to ask if I can come in tomorrow morning to collect my upgrade S4 and was told NO! They are only offering new customers the S4 in store and any upgrades have to be ordered online and wait 10 working days! Slow clap for three. New customers beware, they will promise you the world and give you lightening fast speeds for the first few months but once they have you locked into a contract your just a steady income for them and they couldn't care less. Another reason I'll be joining Meteor. (I originally posted this on the Three.ie board and it was taken down)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Don't be expecting anything different from Meteor at upgrade time, or any of the networks.
    They all treat their current 'in contract' customers like that.

New releases are always reserved for new customers.

Advertisement