Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

454 Days Waiting for a Return Phone Call

Options
  • 26-04-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

eMobile left me with no internet for 6 days in a row; Monday 23rd through Saturday 28th January 2012. Naturally, by Day 6 it was extremely urgent - TOP priority. When I contacted Product Support, I was told that given the urgency a Supervisor would phone me back within 48 hours.

I'm still waiting for that phone call after 454 days!

The billing period ran 15th January - 14th February 2012 and the amount was paid by DDI on 2nd February 2012. It was €65.04 including VAT and has still not been refunded.

454 days waiting for a return phone call must be a record. When can I expect it?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Ronan D18 wrote: »
    eMobile left me with no internet for 6 days in a row; Monday 23rd through Saturday 28th January 2012. Naturally, by Day 6 it was extremely urgent - TOP priority. When I contacted Product Support, I was told that given the urgency a Supervisor would phone me back within 48 hours.

I'm still waiting for that phone call after 454 days!

The billing period ran 15th January - 14th February 2012 and the amount was paid by DDI on 2nd February 2012. It was €65.04 including VAT and has still not been refunded.

454 days waiting for a return phone call must be a record. When can I expect it?
    Hi Ronan D18,

I believe that my colleague Dermot in our complaints team spoke with you on the 10th February in regard to the above.

He was also in contact with you in March.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Ronan D18

Hi Grainne,

No, I've never received a phone call from Dermot.

I was left with no internet connection for 6 days in a row having paid for a full month's subscription! No-one has ever phoned me back explaining why I was offline for such an unacceptably long period of time and the money has never been refunded.

Ronan.

Advertisement