Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dirtbike project?

• 26-04-2013 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

I have owned an rm125 before and one time i fixed up a mini moto ,the reason im telling you this is because i want to buy a non runner for at most €250 and fix er up as best i can (a 2 stroke i should add). I understand quite well how the 2 strokes work and I have first hand experience with clutch fixing and how to diagnose clutch problems ( god damn rm125 POS....) anyway do you think I'd be up for it? or does this just sound like a waste of 250?
    I'll also add that it is for the future as i plan to buy an enduro/supermoto when im 18. I have TY coming up so ill have plenty of time for messin around and maybe get a job so i would be able to buy parts if needs be ( not too keen on spending much money on parts, just the necessities).I'm not lookin to build a headturner, i just want to make a nonrunner run.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

lb1997 wrote: »
    I have owned an rm125 before and one time i fixed up a mini moto ,the reason im telling you this is because i want to buy a non runner for at most €250 and fix er up as best i can (a 2 stroke i should add). I understand quite well how the 2 strokes work and I have first hand experience with clutch fixing and how to diagnose clutch problems ( god damn rm125 POS....) anyway do you think I'd be up for it? or does this just sound like a waste of 250?
    I'll also add that it is for the future as i plan to buy an enduro/supermoto when im 18. I have TY coming up so ill have plenty of time for messin around and maybe get a job so i would be able to buy parts if needs be ( not too keen on spending much money on parts, just the necessities).I'm not lookin to build a headturner, i just want to make a nonrunner run.:D

If u have a time and the will go for it. Its not a waste in my eyes. The satisfaction will make you ignore 250 or what ever u will spend. For me its a go

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭lb1997

Bikerguy wrote: »
    If u have a time and the will go for it. Its not a waste in my eyes. The satisfaction will make you ignore 250 or what ever u will spend. For me its a go

alright thanks

Advertisement