Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

job wanted in Calgary

Options
  • 26-04-2013 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi folks dont know if i should be putting this on here but i am going to throw it out there and see , i am trying to get a job in Calgary as a finish carpenter i am over 36 so i need a lmo , i am sure there are firms that import paddys i just need some info,names ect, if any one can help :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Andrew81

Hey.just in calgary 1 week and plenty of jobs here for carpenters

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭CatMc48

Andrew81 wrote: »
    Hey.just in calgary 1 week and plenty of jobs here for carpenters

Delighted to hear that - husband is a cabinet maker so hopefully will be able to get carpentry/labour work in Calgary no bother. Not going until September but is still good just to keep an eye on things!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭pilgrim pat

Hi Andrew thats good to know i need a job offer to get a visa which is looking tough plus most jobs addvertised here is cribing and framing which i dont have any experince in,if you here of anything for finish carpenter or millwork spread the word ,Hi catmc48 there is an agency called immigration-r-us in alberta they are looking cabinet makers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Andrew81

[
    Yes he will have no problem getting work. Only yesterday I walked past 3 building sites in downtown calgary with carpenters and labourers wanted signs. It's booming over here. No talk of recession like good aul Ireland:-)

Advertisement