Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal diesel prices

Options
  • 26-04-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Travelled from the West to Lk yesterday, Diesel prices at Crolly service station (Stephen Anne's) and Roarty's Dunlewey at €144.9. Went through bypass towards Mount Errigal and saw that diesel was €154.9 in the station beside Rosann college in Ballyraine. That's a crazy difference and would mean €6.00 saving on filling an Avensis. Surely if anything it should be cheaper in LK than the West? Prices generally in LK seem to be €151.9.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

€1.44 is very cheap, the filing station at cloughfin is €148.9 its the cheapest I have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

I paid €156.9 on the way to Sligo today at Grange :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭leedslad

Dunlewey and Crolly the cheapest i have seen while driving around in Donegal. Are there any cheaper out there? A lot of prices on Pumps.ie
    are not updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

145.? in twin towns today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

leedslad wrote: »
    Dunlewey and Crolly the cheapest i have seen while driving around in Donegal. Are there any cheaper out there? A lot of prices on Pumps.ie
    are not updated.

The whole point of pumps.ie is that it's user-updated.

The whole point of pumps.ie is that it's user-updated.

I'm not disputing this, i'm only stating that if people are checking pumps.ie for cheapest prices then alot of the prices are out of date

Diesel at Crolly Garage down to €143.9 as of yesterday 4/5/13

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mgkelly

Do you not worry about which laundry this fuel has been thru, folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭overshoot

passed through bundoran to carrick over the course of the weekend and everywhere was 148/149.9 bar one place that was 152.9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

143.9 in inishowen today

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Diesel seemed cheap enough at that wee pump place beside Cherrymore Kitchens off the Donegal road in Ballybofey. Can't remember exact figure now but was about 5c/l less than others.

mgkelly wrote: »
    Do you not worry about which laundry this fuel has been thru, folks?

Has a link been established between the laundering of fuel and the prices of fuel in West Donegal?

Diesel at Crolly Garage now at 141.9c per Ltr

Advertisement