Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From sketches to tattoos

Options
  • 27-04-2013 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Wonder if we can maybe have a thread on people sketches that they turned to tattoos?
    I sketched most of mine and they mean a lot more to me than my other ones
    Others I kinda put two drawings and turned them into a collaboration of one big tattoo
    I've a few more ideas of some more to get but il upload pics of ones I drew myself and got done

Mods could you make a note of maybe copyright ideas unless person is ok to let someone else copy sketch
    Looking forward to seeing some nice sketches and stories behind it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

I'll be sketching my own scarification design, then getting one of my friends to give it a bit of a touch-up. I'll be doing all the designing, they'll just be fixing lines and making it more passable. I know it's not a tattoo but it's the same concept. Will put up pics when my designs are a bit more developed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I want to start a sketch for my next big tattoo... only I'm shíte at sketching / drawing ha.

Someone wanna do it for me? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

My Tori Amos piece, from my (terrible!) sketch to the finished tattoo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Moofster

innad wrote: »
    My Tori Amos piece, from my (terrible!) sketch to the finished tattoo :D

Wow! This is gorgeous!! I should've kept my sketch haha, kind of the same story than your, from ugly-ass pencil drawing to tattoo masterpiece! :P

Moofster wrote: »
    Wow! This is gorgeous!! I should've kept my sketch haha, kind of the same story than your, from ugly-ass pencil drawing to tattoo masterpiece! :P

Ha ha, thanks! I'm very happy with how it turned out :D
    Do you have pictures of your tattoo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Moofster

Yup!

536105_10200260003449718_1497011943_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You getting that coloured, or leaving it linework with just a touch of shading?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Obviously not my own sketch I cant draw for shiit, but since were on about sketches and tattoo's mine went from this

tattoosketch2_zpsf9bc90e5.jpg

to this

tattoosketch_zpsef1964ca.jpg

to this, I really must get a better quality healed pic of this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77772156&postcount=65

Obviously not my own sketch I cant draw for shiit, but since were on about sketches and tattoo's mine went from this

to this, I really must get a better quality healed pic of this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77772156&postcount=65
    Moofster wrote: »
    Yup!

Ah they're so awesome! :D

Advertisement