Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot

Options
  • 27-04-2013 4:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

A bit of a long shot but maybe some of you might be able to help. I am currently looking for work in either health and saftey or environmental science as iv a degree in both. Im looking for work in london or surrounding areas. Iv been applying for jobs online sending cvs to recuitment agencies calling them every few days but no look so far!!
    I cant afford to live over there without a job but iv been telling them im happy to come for interviews, skype them etc. I am just getting anxious ill never get a job over there and all i really want is a chance to get a job and start my life in the uk.

Any help or advice on the job hunt or would anyone have any contacts they could send my way:)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Just so we can understand things: You are currently living in Dublin but you wish to move to London, or you live in London and are currently considering moving to Ireland?

I am having difficulty understanding this sentence:
    hat123 wrote:
    I am currently looking for work in either health and saftey or environmental science as iv a degree in both in london or surrounding areas.

If you could clarify what this means, somebody might be able to help you.

Just so you know, this is an Irish site and is visited and used mostly by people in Ireland.

Give us as much info as possible and we will try to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hat123

updated! sorry for the mistake its late! i am living in ireland

Advertisement