Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auckland Accommodation

• 27-04-2013 6:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey Everyone,

I've just moved to Auckland to start a new full time job in Newmarket. I'm staying in temporary accommodation and have been out looking for something permanent.

I'm looking around the Newmarket/Parnell/CBD area and I'm finding the quality of houses to be very poor. I am looking for a houseshare as I'm social and want to meet new people but of all the places I've looked so far, the setups seem to be very strange.

I'm just wondering if there is anybody out there who knows anyone with a room going etc or is willing to look at renting with me. I've been looking at Trademe and Gumtree.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Did you get sorted? I might be going that way soon, could you tell me which websites you used to find accommodation? I'm trying to get a feel for the place and living cost etc.

Advertisement