Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 35 - Matchday Thread

• 27-04-2013 10:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭

Only 90 minutes or so until we get team news from the city - west ham game, a lot of people will have Tevez in their team after Suarez's suspension so here's hoping mancini doesn't bench him.

With a few potential captain choices the captaincy decision could be crucial. Tevez, Bale, Mata, hazard, RVP amongst those that could rack up 10+ points.

Also I don't think i'm the only one considering benching Michu, at the moment he's not in my team, hope that doesn't come back to bite me.

Never started one of these so I figured I'd jump in with one before the season ends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I only benched Michu once this season and he ended up scoring 2 goals so won't be doing that again. He also scored at Stamford bridge earlier this season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hello there to my fellow members of the FSA forum.

I'd just like to tell you all that I haven't a fcuking clue what to do with transfers. Not even a jot. I'm fractions of millions away from doing what I think are the best transfers for my team.

I though I'd blow 2 of my remaining 26 minutes telling you all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hello there to my fellow members of the FSA forum.

I'd just like to tell you all that I haven't a fcuking clue what to do with transfers. Not even a jot. I'm fractions of millions away from doing what I think are the best transfers for my team.

I though I'd blow 2 of my remaining 26 minutes telling you all that.

RVP and Bale out, Suarez/Fletcher and Jenas in. Try get Samba in at the back too and watch the points stack up! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

RVP and Bale out, Suarez/Fletcher and Jenas in. Try get Samba in at the back too and watch the points stack up! :pac:

For some bizarre reason the time has never been right for me to lose Samba, wasn't worth taking a hit for it this week when he's playing Reading, I tell you, I am going to light up this place when he scores today(tomorrow):pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I only benched Michu once this season and he ended up scoring 2 goals so won't be doing that again. He also scored at Stamford bridge earlier this season.

i put him back in for anichebe, the doubts over anichebe starting swung it, anichebe could easily get 8 if he starts but i can't risk a 1 point cameo when most people around me have Michu.
    No one near me has anichebe so if he does get 8+ points it'll be annoying that i lost a chance to make up points on people but not as annoying as if he'd come on for 1 point and everyone else got 7 or 8 for michu.
    I think way too much about this game, thank f**k it's almost 11:30!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Lescott, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Nasri, Aguero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Silva Supershow please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Lescott, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Nasri, Aguero

Hmmm, no Nastasic. Maybe this means he might get 2 games during the DGW. One can hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Clean sheet plz City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

#whufc Jaaskelainen, Reid, Nolan, Jarvis, Carroll, Vaz Te, O'Brien, Collins, Demel, Diame, O'Neil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Nice to see Zabaleta start!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Well this is awkward, but I see you put Lescott at CB. Didn't you hear Mancini during the week say he was going for a swap with Tevez? After his impressive 90 second cameo against Spurs last weekend he's nailed on up front :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Found one with Suarez in his team,he's 2nd behind me and his first sub is O' Brien.We've been chopping & changing places all season so now is my chance to open a big lead.

need a city clean sheet and with a few people around me having a west ham gk/def a city goal, preferably from zab or tevez would be nice.

My decision to wait until next week to bring in Tevez and Defoe for Lambert and Mirallas is certainly scaring the siucra out of me now. There's goals for City in this game

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Aguero Goal

Nasri Assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Aguero goal.

aguero goal, nasri assist

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Thought it was Tevez but no it was the other Argie Sergio

ah f**k....almost a zab goal!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hogey007 wrote: »
    i put him back in for anichebe, the doubts over anichebe starting swung it, anichebe could easily get 8 if he starts but i can't risk a 1 point cameo when most people around me have Michu.
    No one near me has anichebe so if he does get 8+ points it'll be annoying that i lost a chance to make up points on people but not as annoying as if he'd come on for 1 point and everyone else got 7 or 8 for michu.
    I think way too much about this game, thank f**k it's almost 11:30!!

I stuck with him I reckon if hes injured he wont be on the bench so he will either start or not be involved at all which will mean michu will come in.

well at least the west ham cs is gone and by the way this game is going i'd say city could hit them for 3 or 4.

I stuck with him I reckon if hes injured he wont be on the bench so he will either start or not be involved at all which will mean michu will come in.

i wasn't sure if they'd keep him on the bench and try ease him back with 20 minutes at the end, if i hear he's starting i'm going to the bookies :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Aguero has been such a hot and cold player this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hope Tevez does little, leader in private league by 12 pts has him as (C), I have Bale,Tevez in team too.

Hes just been very unlucky with injuries as soon as he found form he got injured. Class player.

I hope he doesn't hot up too much purely so that his price may drop for next season. If he can stay fit he's just behind RVP for me.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    i wasn't sure if they'd keep him on the bench and try ease him back with 20 minutes at the end, if i hear he's starting i'm going to the bookies :D

Im doing the same with fellani :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I hope he doesn't hot up too much purely so that his price may drop for next season. If he can stay fit he's just behind RVP for me.

Agree totally. I thought he'd be top scorer this season but he doesn't seem to have been right since that injury in the first game of the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

FFS only after realising I captained Michu and put Bale on Vice. Aaaahhhh!!! Oh fantasy football gods help a brother!

Advertisement