Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 35 - Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Bale could potentially get the 3 bonus if he's given that assist. Huge 12 points for whoever has him captained.

It would put me on 58 with Benteke to play

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Jack Lumber

Looks like he isn't going to get it. They surely would have given it by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Nothing can be reasonably assumed until that provisional changes to confirmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Could easily give it tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Still living in hope for a Bale assist, no chance is it being changed! Move on people....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/.....assist.gif

Posted on FFS. 100% Bale assist looking at this angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Bale got the assist in the sky sports ff game he will get it imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Lemlin wrote: »
    54 points with Clint Hill to provide 6 yet off the bench.

Decided I'd do a FutureGuy style head**** to my rivals and leave Turner in my starting 11 :D

Rule number one of Mickey Turner Club: Never drop Mickey Turner. I'd take those 6 points as a moral victory for Mickey T :D It's just a pity I had Dawson not Hill :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

50 (-4) ok, not great, lost a little bit of ground thanks to lukaku being owned by people near me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

I sold Lampard and brought in Mata. For a 4 point hit. Cost me 11 points.

SNAP! :o

• Advertisement

Bale got the pfa player and young player of the year now for the love of god just give him his fúcking assist!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

SNAP! :o

Yeah it's unfortunate. One of those ones you can't beat yourself up over. It was the right move. Lampard not starting proves that - I was just unlucky that Ramires got injured and Lamps came on (...and scored...and had an assist...and got 2 BPs!).

They happen a few times a season and you just have to suck them up. It was a move with the DGW in mind, so can't fully judge it until the DGW is over - might still work out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I had another great day. Van Persie and Walcott bring me up to 64(-4) pts. The sweetest thing for me, though, was Wenger leaving out Monreal. I have Demel on the bench to come in with another four points. :cool:

I've Bale as captain too so if he gets that assist added, I'll have a cracking return; but I'm happy enough either way.

Up inside the top 400 of the world now and hoping I can stay there by the end of the gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Yeah it's unfortunate. One of those ones you can't beat yourself up over. It was the right move. Lampard not starting proves that - I was just unlucky that Ramires got injured and Lamps came on (...and scored...and had an assist...and got 2 BPs!).

They happen a few times a season and you just have to suck them up. It was a move with the DGW in mind, so can't fully judge it until the DGW is over - might still work out.

I hope so... although im contemplating an 8 point hit and cant figure out exactly what to do with it! Lukaku and then either Hart in for de Gea or Vertonghen in for Evra but Spurs cant seem to keep a CS!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I just watched MOTD there and I'm really surprised Mata got no bonus, made loads of chances...more deserving than Hazard anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I hope so... although im contemplating an 8 point hit and cant figure out exactly what to do with it! Lukaku and then either Hart in for de Gea or Vertonghen in for Evra but Spurs cant seem to keep a CS!

I think I'm going to keep it simple: Maloney in for Fellaini - no hits this week. That will give me 7 for the DGW, and 2.3m in the bank. I can't think of anyone that's worth risking a 4 point hit on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

I just watched MOTD there and I'm really surprised Mata got no bonus, made loads of chances...more deserving than Hazard anyway!

Ye looked lot sharper but shots of target gives him negative points, hence why suarez gets little bonus.

71 points after an 88 last week, loving these green arrows

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

skippy15 wrote: »
    hence why suarez gets little bonus.

???

he has the third most bonus points in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

skippy15 wrote: »

71 points after an 88 last week, loving these green arrows

Great scores

51 for me after Tevez capt fail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

Says on the Fpl site that the Huddlestone assist and the downing/cutinio assist are being reviewed now; Big swing for people with Bale captain if he gets it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Finally, justice will be done, A big thanks to Futureguy and his fellow activists(I believe Billy Bragg has penned a protest song) who as we know have come from far and wide to right this wrong. I mean anyone could see that Bale knew he couldn't score himself so he realised that the merest of touches would give Boyce no option but to put it into his own net, the genius required for that will add another 5m to Gareth's price tag, truly one of the great players in world football.:cool:

Bigtoe107 wrote: »
    Says on the Fpl site that the Huddlestone assist and the downing/cutinio assist are being reviewed now; Big swing for people with Bale captain if he gets it!

Just seen the breaking news on Sky of Futureguy chained to the railings outside FPL HQ, looks to be paying off :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

still just about inside the top 900.

I'd a good team, just a couple of small things went wrong - Samba trolling, and Hart letting in that idiotic goal.

Toure, Bale, Maloney and RVP were the bright spots.

i'm up for Benteke tonight. a big performance tonight would do me wonders. i've won all the leagues i really care about, so it's all about just seeing how how I can get.

Huddlestone assist stands :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Bigtoe107 wrote: »

Probably a stupid question but I'm still rather ignorant of the BP process; but if he does get the assist will the PPI be reviewed for a potential change in the bonus points or do the PPI totals stand?

Edit, just seeing this
    Benimar wrote: »
    Huddlestone assist stands

:(

I'd still like to know though?

8-10 wrote: »
    Probably a stupid question but I'm still rather ignorant of the BP process; but if he does get the assist will the PPI be reviewed for a potential change in the bonus points or do the PPI totals stand?

Had it been given it would have been worth 2BP. My main rival doesnt have Bale, I have him a (c), that decision was worth 10 points to me in a very close fight.

That sure was a funny ball they were using on saturday, changing direction mid flight all by itself :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I'm not too surprised to be honest, from what I saw it was really difficult to figure out where exactly it hit off Bale and when. It's a huge blow to my chance of catching up the points I need to with so little time left, fúck it anyway:(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Benimar wrote: »
    Had it been given it would have been worth 2BP.

Thanks! How do we know this? I'm interested in how it's calculated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

Feck it anyway! Would have put me within 3 points of the leader in my money league. I guess my letters to the world leaders must not have been delivered in time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

What a crock. You could clearly see the ball changed direction after he took a swing at it. Double whammy after being on the receiving end of that beyond dubious Giroud goal a couple of weeks ago aswell.

Advertisement