Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 35 - Matchday Thread

Comments

Hahaha this is hilarious, finished on 63 and placed around 8300 in the world now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Yes, back in 1st in our work league thanks to the Justice for Bale campaign. Just need a Mignolet pen save and clean sheet tonight to complete a great day! That €300 is looking a lot closer than it did a few hours ago :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Ballix the error of not confirming bale has cost me **** it thought i got away with, all my green arrows went to red and my chase to win boards and fsa league got harder now further behind in second. This is terrible news for me all round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Tireless campaigning by FutureGuy gets me 10 extra points.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

REDEMPTION!! Captain Bale brining me up to 59 for the week , happy days! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

On 64 points with Clint Hill to push me onto 70.

Hoping for quiet nights for Sess and Benteke tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Need Benteke to show some unbelievable tekkers tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Balls, it's happened again.

I've got the end of the premier league season and am not obsessing about a rubbish game between 2 no hoper side, hoping for a one all draw.

What is wrong with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

60 (-4) for me thanks to the extra 10 for Bale

Happy with that because i was going with Mata as captain until i checked and seen Bale had got 10+ in 6 of his previous 9 matches and 8 in 2 of the other 3.

So that extra 6 from captaining bale over mata makes up for my decision to drop mariappa to the bench for Evra.

My other 50/50 was playing Michu over anichebe, both got 2 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hogey007 wrote: »
    60 (-4) for me thanks to the extra 10 for Bale

Happy with that because i was going with Mata as captain until i checked and seen Bale had got 10+ in 6 of his previous 9 matches and 8 in 2 of the other 3.

So that extra 6 from captaining bale over mata makes up for my decision to drop mariappa to the bench for Evra.

My other 50/50 was playing Michu over anichebe, both got 2 points.

Michu anichebe decision was a lot of worry over nothing in the end eh. Thank god I got bale in for fellani well worth the hit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Need Benteke to show some unbelievable tekkers tonight

Excuse me... We are looking for a Nil-All draw tonight, a 90 minute snoozefest

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Roonbox wrote: »

Ahem....you mean a Sessegnon hat-trick. I may allow Benteke to score one but Sessegnon would have to assist that O.G. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Michu anichebe decision was a lot of worry over nothing in the end eh. Thank god I got bale in for fellani well worth the hit.

yeah well worth getting rid of fellaini, the anichebe one cost me €10 because i had a bet on him to score to cover myself if he racked in the points.

I won a few quid though by backing reading to keep a clean sheet after i benched mariappa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Roonbox wrote: »

Perfect, with Mignolet saving a peno thrown in as an added bonus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

#AVFC: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar [c], Baker, Bennett, Westwood, Delph, Sylla, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke. #AVFCLIVE

#AVFC subs: Given, Holman, Lichaj, Bent, Bowery, N’Zogbia, Bannan. #AVFCLIVE

Sunderland: Mignolet, O’Shea (c), Cuellar, Rose, Bardsley, N’Diaye, Larsson, Gardner, Sessegnon, Johnson, Graham.

#SAFC subs: Westwood, Kilgallon, Colback, Vaughan, Mangane, McClean, Mandron. #AVFCLIVE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Need something from Benteke tonight. He was close to a goal vs United so hopefully something here.

Bit concerned by Sunderland's mini-revival though. Have a feeling they'll do Villa tonight and we'll be subjected to more cringey antics from Di Canio.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Jack Lumber

Delighted with the extra 12 for Bale. Balegate will surely go down in history.

Hoping for a few more from Bantekkers tonight, 2 goals and all 3 bps would be just grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Frak it anyway. Looks like Fantasy HQ crumbled under the pressure and awarded the assist and BP. :(

What a miss from Benteke. Fuck sake!

Vlar goal.

Meh..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Rose equaliser

Rose goal. Graham assist.

Meh..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

This game was just Barry Scotted....Bang and the clean sheets are gone!

This game was just Barry Scotted....Bang and the clean sheets are gone!

Pretty much the perfect way for any of us with no one playing too, nothing of significance from any of the high profile FPL players and all CS's gone. Long way to go though

Wiemann goal, cracking game this

Benteke doing nothing. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Benteke doing nothing. :rolleyes:

Good,I sold him for Tevez.It's gona make me feel better if he does nothing.

Bentekkers goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agbonlahor assist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Boom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

YES! Benteke!

Advertisement