Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids zone for sale

Options
  • 27-04-2013 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

I was told yesterday and just looked it up on daft. Does anyone have anymore info on what's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm not surprised, we brought the little fella out there couple of weeks back and we were alone the whole time. I'd say insurance in one of those places is pretty high so it must be a tough game.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

ziedth wrote: »
    I'm not surprised, we brought the little fella out there couple of weeks back and we were alone the whole time. I'd say insurance in one of those places is pretty high so it must be a tough game.

Always found it cold and filthy, prepared to drive to runamuck in Tramore instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Always go to Runamuck myself definitely worth the extra drive to be warm and comfortable. Having experienced a party where I had to sit for 2 hours with my gloves on and the kids were all sick after I avoid that place like the plague.

Advertisement