Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamesweek 36 Transfers.

• 27-04-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭

Last DGW of the season, Lennon and Yaya in for Fellani and Countinho.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Bego out Hart in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

I know the 2 transfers I want to make but want to make sure the incoming players get through this weekend unscathed!

Needless to say they are 2x DGW players. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

8-10 wrote: »
    I know the 2 transfers I want to make but want to make sure the incoming players get through this weekend unscathed!

Needless to say they are 2x DGW players. :P

Mr.Mysterious ;) But I agree Mickey Turner would be a good choice despite his injury :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

unless anything seriously changes my mind over the weekend's matches i'll be taking a 4 point hit to bring hazard and dawson in for fellaini and evra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Looking at Hart and Kompany, but if I do it I'll have to make another to facilitate that. Not ideal.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Jack Lumber

Hart looked to be injured at the end of the game today so I wouldn't go transferring him just yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Hogey007 wrote: »
    unless anything seriously changes my mind over the weekend's matches i'll be taking a 4 point hit to bring hazard and dawson in for fellaini and evra.

You might change your mind on Dawson after today,I honestly don't know why I keep him in my team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Imagine the rush for Pantiliner:P if the injury is anyway serious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

zerks wrote: »
    You might change your mind on Dawson after today,I honestly don't know why I keep him in my team.

need a cheap defender for evra to give me the money to bring hazard in for fellaini. and i figure if i get a dgw player it might cut out part of the 4 point hit i'll have to take.
    really want rid of fellaini, heard he missed an open goal from 5 yards today with no keeper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yeah I had him for ages. 1 pointers the odd 2 pointer. No BP. No goals. And still I was considering getting him back in next week :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Hart looked to be injured at the end of the game today so I wouldn't go transferring him just yet.
    Oh I won't. If Pantilimon does come in, that will solve all my problems. But also everyone elses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sissoko and Lambert out with Lukaku and Hazard in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Thinking either Sturrige or Lukaku atm, dunno which though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

worth a 4 point hit to get in Matas for Walcott for the DGW?

I'm 50/50

Looks like 8 DGW players for me though i suspect Davies may not play both games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Right getting rid of Fellaini + Berbatov, which will leave me with 14.9 Million to spend. My initial thoughts are Lukaka and Yaya Toure. Now I would love to get a Chelsea midfielder, but I am scared of rotation, I brought Lampard in a few weeks back and he only played 2 mins, so sold him again straight away.. My current DGWers are Roebles, Zableta, Bale, Michu, Tevez, Azpilucueta, so these 2 transfers will bring me to 8 DGWs which is probably enough.. I had originally planned on bringing in Kone, so I am wondering now if I should stick with this? Another option would be Nasri, but like Yaya that'd bring up to 3 City players, which may not be advisable??

Some opinions would be most welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Right getting rid of Fellaini + Berbatov, which will leave me with 14.9 Million to spend. My initial thoughts are Lukaka and Yaya Toure. Now I would love to get a Chelsea midfielder, but I am scared of rotation, I brought Lampard in a few weeks back and he only played 2 mins, so sold him again straight away.. My current DGWers are Roebles, Zableta, Bale, Michu, Tevez, Azpilucueta, so these 2 transfers will bring me to 8 DGWs which is probably enough.. I had originally planned on bringing in Kone, so I am wondering now if I should stick with this? Another option would be Nasri, but like Yaya that'd bring up to 3 City players, which may not be advisable??

Some opinions would be most welcome

Id be very surprised if mata didnt play the two games if money is an issue Id fancy ramires 6.2 to play both games one of them in an advanced role.

Roonbox wrote: »
    worth a 4 point hit to get in Matas for Walcott for the DGW?

I'm 50/50

Id get mata in but not at walcotts expense. Walcott has qpr away and then wigan at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Id get mata in but not at walcotts expense. Walcott has qpr away and then wigan at home.

Walcott may even play up front with giroud banned

Anyone taking a gamble on nasri?
    Started the last 5 with 1goal and 4 assists?

Whos place has he taken in the team?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Sturridge or Lukaku... hmmmm?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

Id get Mata in but not at walcotts expense. Walcott has qpr away and then wigan at home.

Swappng for Walcott is the only way I can afford Mata... either that of Michu who I'm keeping for the DGW..

Ahhh decisions decisions

A 4 point hit seems a little crazy the more I think about it.

Anyone taking a gamble on nasri?
    Started the last 5 with 1goal and 4 assists?

Whos place has he taken in the team?
    Was wondering this myself. Silva Tevez Nasri and Yaya all played today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Just pulled the plug on getting rid of Fellaini and Lambert for Lukaku and Walcott.

Leaving me with a GW36 squad of:

Bunn
    Martin, Monreal, Vertonghen
    Michu, Mata, Walcott, Bale
    RVP, Tevez, Lukaku

DDG, Clyne, Cork, Harte subs.

Was considering Hart but it's another 4 point hit on top of the one I already took, and Bunn is home to Villa. Think I'm covered with 7 players.

km79 wrote: »
    Was wondering this myself. Silva Tevez Nasri and Yaya all played today ?
    Milner.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

Thinking Rooney & Fellaini to Aguero & Hazard.

Already have Mata is it crazy to double up on 2 Chelsea Mids? Or go with a City instead?

It will leave me with 8 DGW players.

Beg
    Davies, Zab. Dawson
    Mata, Hazard, Bale, Walcott
    Lukaku, Aguero, RVP

Brought in Bale and Lukaku last week for Cazorla and Berb which is after paying off some dividends. Thoughts on above team?

Milner.

So more than likely one of Tevez Aguero Nasri or Milner will not start one of the games ...... Toure is same price as Nasri I suppose ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭G1032

Just did Lambert to Aguero. Leaves me with a problem though. Gonna have to drop one of these for next week
    Santi
    Michu
    Mata
    Maloney
    Bale
    RVP
    Kone
    Aguero

I suppose it's got to be Santi but I really don't want to do that......

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

no12 wrote: »
    Thinking Rooney & Fellaini to Aguero & Hazard.

Already have Mata is it crazy to double up on 2 Chelsea Mids? Or go with a City instead?

It will leave me with 8 DGW players.

Beg
    Davies, Zab. Dawson
    Mata, Hazard, Bale, Walcott
    Lukaku, Aguero, RVP

Brought in Bale and Lukaku last week for Cazorla and Berb which is after paying off some dividends. Thoughts on above team?

Looks like a very good basis for the dgw to me. Having said that, we have 6 players in common. Beg, Zab, Hazard, Bale, Lukaku & Aguero. I don't think Zabaleta will start both dgw games, Aguero and Hazard may not start both, but will likely feature in both imo. I've brought Kone in as I think he'll play 180 mins, regardless of the cup final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭skippy15

Baines and Berb -> Tevez and Vert
    Leaves me
    Bunn
    Zab Vert Davies
    Walcot Bale Mata Michu Maloney
    Sturidge tevez

De Gea RVP wilson enrique

Cant decide bench between Stridge, RVp and Walcott who to bench....

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

skippy15 wrote: »
    Baines and Berb -> Tevez and Vert
    Leaves me
    Bunn
    Zab Vert Davies
    Walcot Bale Mata Michu Maloney
    Sturidge tevez

De Gea RVP wilson enrique

Cant decide bench between Stridge, RVp and Walcot....

Hi -29. I'd probably play Enrique ahead of Davies, as for the rest, it's a real headwrecker, damned if you do, damned if you don't. stick a pin in it imo :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Need to make a transfer have Berbs and suarez so one has to go!
    I can get basically anyone i want but who do i chose?
    I got lukaku in and have michu mata bale yaya hart.

I need to get a striker but who to chose from,city with the fa cup ,thinking they might rest augerio so go with tevez,but also thinking about ba since he cant play in the uefa cup,i hate getting in players that are risk of being rotated!

I could drop fellaini and only play one up front.

Any one have any fresh ideas ?

Am I bonkers but kone and Dzeko?

Defoe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Fellaini to YaYa?

Fellaini is playing deep now and not racking up the points.Only problem with YaYa is possibly being rested but he's too important to City to be left out.

Have Hazard so don't really want to double up on Chelsea players by getting Mata in.

Maloney for Wigan as another option?

This game would wreck your head sometimes.

McManaman for Wigan could be a decent buy.

Fellaini to YaYa?

Fellaini is playing deep now and not racking up the points.Only problem with YaYa is possibly being rested but he's too important to City to be left out.

Have Hazard so don't really want to double up on Chelsea players by getting Mata in.

Maloney for Wigan as another option?

This game would wreck your head sometimes.

Dumped both Fellani and Sissoko as both are pretty ineffective these days.Yaya is a machine and as far as i know he is rest proof at City (open to correction).I would have Yaya before Nasri all day long....
    Maloney is a good shout as he is playing alot of minutes lately,replaced Sissoko with him myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

McManaman for Wigan could be a decent buy.

Would be a handy move for Anichebe owners to make .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Rofles looks well dodgy in goals for Wigan yesterday! Saying that my latest purchase Hart not much better!

A 4 point hit last week and this leaves me with 8 for next week. Happy enough for a full assault at another successful DGW!

Hart, Dawson, Davies, Bale, Michu, Mata, Maloney & Tevez

Has berbatov been 100% ruled out for reading game ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

km79 wrote: »
    Has berbatov been 100% ruled out for reading game ?

I'll wait till later in the week to decide my transfers, I was gonna keep Berba with such a good fixture but if there is any doubt I'll move him out for Lukaku, with just a few weeks to go I won't worry about the .1 or .2m that it will probably cost me to do my transfers later in the week.

I'll wait till later in the week to decide my transfers, I was gonna keep Berba with such a good fixture but if there is any doubt I'll move him out for Lukaku, with just a few weeks to go I won't worry about the .1 or .2m that it will probably cost me to do my transfers later in the week.
    Yeah I'd rather keep him than lambert but no point if he is missing 2 home games in a row (if its an injury that keep him out for 2/3 weeks )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I have 5 for the DGW ( Hart, Michu, Mata, Bale and Tevez).

I'll wait until during the week to make another transfer for a 4 point hit. I'm thinking maybe Fellaini to Yaya Toure.

I'm thinking of buying Lukaku and captaining him for the DGW. I'm 20 points behind the leader in my main league and I know he will captain Bale so I have to try something different. Am I mad?

I'm thinking of buying Lukaku and captaining him for the DGW. I'm 20 points behind the leader in my main league and I know he will captain Bale so I have to try something different. Am I mad?

Yes you are mad, go with bale, looks the safest captain option. Dont think Lukaku will get two full games.

20 points isnt much to make up over 3 weeks, captain Bale and let the rest of your team make up the points. Have you got similar teams?

Yes you are mad, go with bale, looks the safest captain option. Dont think Lukaku will get two full games.

20 points isnt much to make up over 3 weeks, captain Bale and let the rest of your team make up the points. Have you got similar teams?
    No, our defences and keeper are all different and he has RVP, I have Tevez. He also has Fellaini and I have Mata.

I really need to beat this guy or my life is over.

Any reason he won't play both games?

No, our defences and keeper are all different and he has RVP, I have Tevez. He also has Fellaini and I have Mata.

I really need to beat this guy or my life is over.

Any reason he won't play both games?

Id like to think Tevez and Mata will outscore Rvp and Fellani next week.

No harm in getting Lukaku, but wouldnt be captaining him. He doesnt start every match. Im not too sure but I think Clarke likes playing Long up front on his own against the bigger teams, so maybe Lukaku will come on in the second half against City.

Have Lukaku myself and im a big fan, but too much of a risk to captain him.

Maybe look at transeferring in Dempsey or Nasri if you want a differential

Spurs defender or chelsea defender is all Im doing this week to give me 8 DGW players. Verthongen , Dawson, Luiz , Cole are the four Im looking at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Are there any DGWers worth taking a hit for to improve this team?

de Gea

Zabaleta Sagna Dawson

Silva Walcott Bale Mata Michu

Tevez Lukaku

Bench: Enrique, Demel, le Fondler

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Invincible

Spurs defender or chelsea defender is all Im doing this week to give me 8 DGW players. Verthongen , Dawson, Luiz , Cole are the four Im looking at.

Thinking of Luiz too, good goal threat, have the first 2 already.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Was gonna transfer Yaya in for Fellaini. Seemed a no brainer.
    But Nasri recent form has me thinking twice about it...
    Do you guys reckon he'll play both game ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

dfa8cbc92f8836910174df286ebda048_zpsdc8dce06.jpg

Current Gw36.

Anyone spot a transfer or two. I have a double transfer in my head.

• Advertisement
Advertisement