Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer available in Galway city

• 27-04-2013 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hey:)

Drummer available in Galway city, been playing for 8 years. Play with a mate in another band, but want to do something different also.

Interested in starting a band in the vein of Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Mad Season, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, etc but something that would be original all the same, might be fun to do some covers too :D.

Give me a shout if you're interested.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Ktulucall

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TshirtGuy

Hey man,
    I'd be up for a jam. I play guitar/bass and I sing. I've been looking for a long time to start a band just playing originals. I used to be big on metal, then ska, and I play a lot of acoustic so I'll give anything a go. I have good guitars and amps, but no transport. PM me if interested.
    Cheers

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fafan4

Howdy, just wondering if you're still available?

I play in an original alt. rock/hard rock/grunge/shoegaze band and we're big into our 90s - everything from Smashing Pumpkins and Seattle grunge to old school Chili Peppers, Nine Inch Nails, My Bloody Valentine, etc. Our drummer recently moved country so we're on the lookout.

We've been gigging locally around Galway for years but started playing around the country a year ago.

We have 1 EP fully recorded but unreleased and a 2nd EP mid-way through recording (drums finished). We want to launch these EPs with local gigs/small Irish tours and get recording a 3rd EP/1st album. Might seem like a hired hand to begin with (as we have a bag full of tunes ready to go) but make no mistake we're looking for a fully fledged member.

Give me a shout if it seems like your cup of tea.

I'll PM as well just in case!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭surrealname

Hey,
    Are you still looking for a band?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 grahamkelly

Ktulucall wrote: »
    Hey:)

Drummer available in Galway city, been playing for 8 years. Play with a mate in another band, but want to do something different also.

Interested in starting a band in the vein of Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Mad Season, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, etc but something that would be original all the same, might be fun to do some covers too :D.

Give me a shout if you're interested.

Cheers!

Need a heavy rock drummer,
    Can you use double bass pedals?
    Get in touch

Advertisement