Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a lawn person

Options
  • 27-04-2013 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a lawn/garden person. House is on a 1/4 acre or so, north of Athenry, and I'm looking to find someone to keep the grass cut during the spring/summer. The landlord will probably also want to have the hedges trimmed and gravel drive sprayed. Had someone last year but no answer when I ring him now. Thanks so much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

I posted here last year looking for a 'lawn doctor' to scarify and airaite my lawn. So yes, I'm looking for something similar for a large lawn as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

There is a guy that does all that and he is very good. Very reasonable too. will pm you both his number.

Advertisement