Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zen Hair Closes

Options
  • 27-04-2013 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Another business closing down in Waterford, Zen Hair. Today is their last day, it was announced on their Facebook page this morning

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Kizzles

er1983 wrote: »
    Another business closing down in Waterford, Zen Hair. Today is their last day, it was announced on their Facebook page this morning

Very sad to hear...Johann is a lovely, hard-working woman. Hope she has better luck in the future

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Posts Split to a new topic. Keep the jobs thread to news about job offers only please! Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Johann is an amazing woman, couldn't ask for a better person. Hope all is well in the future for her and other staff. Sorry to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

There are rumours going around about zen that are not true. I believed the story to be that she was letting some staff go but staying in business.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ryanf1 wrote: »
    There are rumours going around about zen that are not true. I believed the story to be that she was letting some staff go but staying in business.

I was of the understanding well before it came public knowledge that she was closing the shop down completely and I had it on good authority. All the same, sources can be wrong but she has said so herself yesterday on the Facebook page that Zen is closing and going working in Peter Mark instead.
    Zen hair would like to announce is closure today , we tried to keep it going but some times you got to know when to say good bye,i have always wanted to run my own salon and i did it for 10 amazing years, thanks to all the staff that went through there and the clients who helped make possible.So that said i have taken a position in Peter Mark hair salon and i am so looking forward to starting there next thursday may 2, so good times ahead and i feel a summer of fun is on the way, so have a great weekend every one ,slan johann crowe

https://www.facebook.com/zenhair.jc?fref=ts

Posted yesterday, 324 likes so far and 124 comments. So I would suspect its official - Zen Hair is closing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

If its on the Facebook page then it must be true. I know that a few of the girls left some time ago when it came out. But then it remained open it seemed that she was just downsizing but clearly not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

Where was it located?

ryanf1 wrote: »
    If its on the Facebook page then it must be true. I know that a few of the girls left some time ago when it came out. But then it remained open it seemed that she was just downsizing but clearly not.

Maybe she was at the time. :)
    Tom_Cruise wrote: »
    Where was it located?

Beside Eyecatchers Opticians, Arundel Lane (or across from Supermacs). Just a small entrance on the ground floor and she was located on the first floor. There a good few years now IIRC.

Advertisement