Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham themed bedroom ware

Options
  • 27-04-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Afternoon fellow lillywhites..im looking to get hold of a spurs double duvet and a few bits for my young nephew who has fallen head over heels, just like his uncle, for our beautiful club. Foes snyone know anywhere in Dublin or indeed online where i could get this.. ive tried everywhere with no luck.

Any help grestly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Mission impossible for the double duvet, even the spurs shop online only does a single as far as i know. I think this came up here before and i suggested getting a single cover and getting it worked into plain double duvet.
    Cant really say i know of anywhere in Dublin that will do spurs stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

I'll sell you this? Only one in the world!
    206ixpk.jpg
    My office is being turned into a nursery...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

206ixpk.jpg

I'm guessing a spurs themed nursery didn't go down to well with the missus no ;)

Emoran wrote: »
    I'm guessing a spurs themed nursery didn't go down to well with the missus no ;)

Yeah strange one that! :D

206ixpk.jpg

Just gonna bump this lads, anyone interested in this plaque as a kids present? I also have ten official teams sheets from 2002 season featuring Sheringham, Poyet, Anderton, King et al...

• Advertisement
Advertisement