Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find a ceramic/earthenware bread bin in Cork?

Options
  • 27-04-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Looking for an earthenware breadbin. Have tried Meadows& Byrne, Debenhams, Brown Thomas, Delia's and Brennan's. No luck. Looking for ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

I'm sure I've seen them in the Argos catalogue, otherwise Home store and more in mahon might have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

TK Maxx usually have nice ones, Next homewares have at least one but not always available instore (although they'll order for you), Heaton's could be worth a look, even Dunnes might have one knocking around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭nolo1

Thanks for the advice. I tried TK Maxx also and settled for a Joseph Joseph one in Brown Thomas. It is sturdy plastic (not earthenware ��) and the cover doubles as a bread board.

Advertisement