Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big country

Options
  • 27-04-2013 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Big Country play the academy this evening, can I pay at the door?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Give them a ring and ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Was it any good? saw them in the olympia last year.. some laugh. great atomosphere.....ahve me doubts about the academy

• Registered Users Posts: 46 autronica

Bowlardo wrote: »
    Was it any good? saw them in the olympia last year.. some laugh. great atomosphere.....ahve me doubts about the academy

My other half is a big fan since the 80's, she puts it on a par with the Olympia gig. I would not be a fan but Mike Peters really got the crowd going.

Really impressed with the support act "My pyriic victory" despite the small mic mishap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭goblin59

autronica wrote: »
    My other half is a big fan since the 80's, she puts it on a par with the Olympia gig. I would not be a fan but Mike Peters really got the crowd going.

Really impressed with the support act "My pyriic victory" despite the small mic mishap

Cheers, were on facebook and have an upcoming album launch on the 21st of June in the academy.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Pyrrhic-Victory/339568216135679?fref=ts

Not entirely sure what happened with the mic, just seemed to stop working during one of the tracks. Looked up and seen Carl disappear from where he was a minute ago
    My pedal went a bit all over the place volume wise too. Had no problems thankfully in Belfast. Stage was much smaller though so Marks kit had to be scaled down to nearly half of what he had in the academy.

Advertisement