Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things you do when no one is around....

• 27-04-2013 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

I like to pick my nose and eat it. I also bite my toenails. I love licking the lightbulb in the fridge and just to top it off I'll stand in front of the mirror talking to myself and pulling faces...

If the Missus only knew what I get up to.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Chop Chop wrote: »
    I like to pick my nose and eat it. I also bite my toenails. I love licking the lightbulb in the fridge and just to top it off I'll stand in front of the mirror talking to myself and pulling faces...

Anyone else?

What the hell? Is this some kind of new slang the kids are using?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Mr. Nice

Your missus

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

I feel sorry for your missus :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Anyone else?

How the hell..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    How the hell..

I can do that one, it's the fridge one that I'm having trouble with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Chop Chop

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    How the hell..

I can only get the first two toes, I cant reach the rest.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Is there pleasure to be derived from licking the lightbulb in the fridge? I'll try it if there is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Anyone else?

I see...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Anyone else?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:confused::confused:

You need a therapist.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

orestes wrote: »
    I can do that one, it's the fridge one that I'm having trouble with.
    That's easy..but it's feckin weird
    I can only get the first two toes, I cant reach the rest.

Clip the rest and chew on it if you like it so much..*sick*

• Advertisement

OP when you are chewing your toes, what position are you in? Are you on your back like you see with infants? Just can't picture it, then again, I'm not sure if I want to

Odysseus wrote: »
    OP when you are chewing your toes, what position are you in? Are you on your back like you see with infants? Just can't picture it, then again, I'm not sure if I want to

Sitting on the bed with one leg straight and my foot pulled towards my mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭leduke

is your missus under the patio?

Sitting on the bed with one leg straight and my foot pulled towards my mouth.

Vomit.:eek::confused::(

leduke wrote: »
    is your missus under the patio?

No she's looking at this thread downstairs calling me a sick bastard, but she doesn't know it's me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

Is there pleasure to be derived from licking the lightbulb in the fridge? I'll try it if there is.

Ive been wondering this myself, seen this mentioned quite a bit lately too, fcukit im gonna give it a shot...

anhedonia wrote: »
    Ive been wondering this myself, seen this mentioned quite a bit lately too, fcukit im gonna give it a shot...

You won't regret it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Defecate.

I just can't 'go' when people are watching.

SamHall wrote: »
    Defecate.

I 'go' when people are watching.

I had a mate that used to have a dump with the door open at parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I had a mate that used to have a dump with the door open at parties.

A mate?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

A mate?

Yep, he relished the attention. I can only take a dump in private, even if someone is on the cubicals in work, I'll hold it in until the place is empty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Yep, he relished the attention. I can only take a dump in private, even if someone is on the cubicals in work, I'll hold it in until the place is empty.

Yeah right Chop Chop.

We all now what you really mean is - "I love taking a dump in parties while sticking my big toe in my mouth and picking my nose".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

You won't regret it..

Cant reach it unfortunately, its been iced over from some freezer compartment spillage, and im not gonna lick the ice, again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Can anybody explain the licking of the fridge light bulb? Mine's all the way downstairs at the back of the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Katunga

Go on boards.ie

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    Can anybody explain the licking of the fridge light bulb? Mine's all the way downstairs at the back of the fridge.

It's very technical, it has to be licked in the right place. The shelving in my fridge is pre adjusted for the task. I just push the jars aside, then home in on the required licking spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Anyone else?
    It's very technical, it has to be licked in the right place. The shelving in my fridge is pre adjusted for the task. I just push the jars aside, then home in on the required licking spot.

Is this some sort of fetish? Have not heard of this one before tbh and it has me curious as to what sort of satisfaction you receive from licking a lightbulb in a fridge and continuously do so? :confused:

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Is this some sort of fetish? Have not heard of this one before tbh and it has me curious as to what sort of satisfaction you receive from licking a lightbulb in a fridge and continuously do so? :confused:

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

My family will die if I don't.

• Advertisement

My family will die if I don't.

Wow, definite need for therapy. Mind you don't step on the cracks too, the world may end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

I feel at ease

Deank wrote: »
    Wow, definite need for therapy. Mind you don't step on the cracks too, the world may end.

Nah it's just something I picked up in the states, people did it all the time as a joke and I went a bit OCD about it.

I feel at ease

You're nuts admit it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Release my angel wings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

You're nuts admit it.
    Hm, what do you mean? It feels good to not have anyone around to bother me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Nah it's just something I picked up in the states, people did it all the time as a joke and I went a bit OCD about it.

I am still curious about this one: How often do you lick the lightbulbs in the fridge? A few times a day / week?
    How do you feel, if you have ever, witheld yourself from licking the lightbulb?

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 honey83

Lies...as an American I do not do that. Now that we have cleared the air with that lol. She needs to know immediately, grounds for divorce.

Hm, what do you mean? It feels good to not have anyone around to bother me.

Yes yes, your username tells me a lot.

honey83 wrote: »
    Lies...as an American I do not do that. Now that we have cleared the air with that lol. She needs to know immediately, grounds for divorce.

Ahhhh......twas a fad stop it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

That dance move you see RnB artists do...when they stand to the side, looking at the camera, raise both arms out in front of them, balling their fists and shake their bums.

That.
    In front of the mirror.
    I've almost perfected it.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    That dance move you see RnB artists do...when they stand to the side, looking at the camera, raise both arms out in front of them, balling their fists and shake their bums.

That.
    In front of the mirror.

That's the kind of stuff I want to hear.

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I am still curious about this one: How often do you lick the lightbulbs in the fridge? A few times a day / week?
    How do you feel, if you have ever, witheld yourself from licking the lightbulb?

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

I'm thinking of switching to light switches, I don't like the brain freeze. You'd never think I had a masters in science the way I go on.

Imagine if the Missus knew!?

fussyonion wrote: »

That.
    In front of the mirror.

I wouldn't say that, from my position in the bushes I would say it needs a bit more work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Sometimes when I'm warming up something up in the microwave I pretend it's a bomb and barrel roll into the kitchen at 1sec and try to defuse it.

Sometimes when I'm warming up something up in the microwave I pretend it's a bomb and barrel roll into the kitchen at 1sec and try to defuse it.

That fùcking top. Good stuff, keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Anyone else?

Just a quick question bout the toenails ... Em do you spit or swallow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Just a quick question bout the toenails ... Em do you spit or swallow?

Thanks for that! Think I'll be vomiting all over my bed now.

I play pocket pool when no one is looking. I always win.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm thinking of switching to light switches, I don't like the brain freeze. You'd never think I had a masters in science the way I go on.

Imagine if the Missus knew!?

Well so far from this thread she knows the OP is upstairs and has a masters in science. A couple more identifying posts and it's only a matter of time before she bars you from ever going near the fridge again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Just remembered another thing..
    I sing.
    I put the radio on and stand in the middle of my living room holding a hairbrush and I sing as if I'm on stage.

I even do that thing where I walk around as IF I'M ON STAGE AND THERE'S PEOPLE WATCHING ME.

HAHHAHA I just realised how sad that sounds but it's true!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Omar187

Have a ****.

• Advertisement
Advertisement