Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity shops

Options
  • 27-04-2013 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

I'm moving house and I have a load of stuff I want to donate to charity (clothes, books, bric-a-brac, etc) but the only charity shops around the city that I can think of are the ones on Oliver Plunkett Street and North Main Street. Ideally, I want to take them to somewhere with parking outside/nearby as I have bags of stuff and don't want to have to drag them around the city.

Any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

There is a SVP bin in Northpoint business park near Blackpool. In fact most car parks of shopping centres do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lasita

Threshold Ballincollig
    Unit 5, Ballincollig Shopping Centre West Village Ballincollig Co. Cork

SVP Ballincollig
    Station Road Ballincollig Co. Cork
    SVP Mahon
    Unit 2 Ave. De Rennes Mahon Cork

Link to all Cork charity shops
    http://www.icsa.ie/shops/search-shops?search=cork

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

If you can get to the one down the coal quay, I don't know is it the cancer society one or not sorry but if you managed to get parking just there they are great. I went around with two boxes all good stuff to donate and found it hard to get rid off,

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

There is a very convenient SVP in Mayfield, in the little shopping centre near the church (where you would turn off for Aldi). Plenty of parking right outside.

Advertisement