Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maintenance

• 27-04-2013 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ok just looking for some help, i want to bring the father of my child to court for maintenance but the solicitor cannot go ahead with it as i dont know his address he is now living in Galway and i am in Wicklow his family do not have an address for him as all his family do not talk to him, i have asked the social and the guards, just seems like im stuck now, does anybody have any idea how i can track him down for the address, as my solicitor said go to the guards but they could not help me, and i don't think it's fair he should be getting away with not paying maintenance. thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Does your ex work? If you know where he works, surely you can serve the papers there? Or else you might have to employ a private detective (if you can afford it) to trace where he lives. Is there any way you can check the electoral roll in Galway to find out? Sorry, but don't know how the law works here.

I have no idea why your solicitor told you to go to the Gards. They won't help as it's a civil matter. All you did there was waste your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thedevos

Thank you ABajaninCork, i'm not sure if he is working down there yet, he is only down there 3 months, just seems like i'm stuck in a rut wit this one thank you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 AlejandroKa

Contacting his friends may help you.

Advertisement