Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed Trades

Options
  • 27-04-2013 7:56pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans send OLB Zack Brown to the Eagles in exchange for WR Jason Avant

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans agree their second trade and get another WR they have in the PFL Pro league.

Darius Heyward Bey and the Raiders 1st round pick comes to Tennessee in exchange for Jared Cook Jr and the Titans 2nd round pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Steelers send Max Starks to the Jets for their 2nd rounder.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Rams send their 1st and 2nd round picks all the way to Philly for 'Shady' McCoy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Jags send WR Laurent Robinson to the Colts for a 3rd round pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Rams C Scott Wells moving to Baltimore in return for picks in the 3rd and 6th

• Advertisement

The Ravens make another move, with quarterback Brandon Weeden coming in from the Browns, with Jimmy Smith going the opposite direction.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    The Ravens make another move, with quarterback Brandon Weeden coming in from the Browns, with Jimmy Smith going the opposite direction.

Weeden has had some memorable days against the Steelers, Pittsburgh approves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Jets and Chargers agree a trade.

Jets send 1st, 4th and Bart Scott ,

Chargers send Antonio Gates (TE) and M Ingram (LOLB)

Pleasure !

Ahhhhhhh Anto Gates and Dustin Keller!

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Major issue with the Jets and Chargers trade. It wont go through when accepted? I've tried sending it to Dave, Dave has sent it to me, once its accepted it just disappears for whoever has accepted it and whoever has it sent it remains on waiting trade response. Do we have to wait for an advancement?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Will have to be done at the advance then

• Advertisement

Is the trading option not stopped during the draft? because the trade involves, draft picks as well as players.

Broncos send RT Franklin to Baltimore in return for Nate Washington WR

Edit: And the Ravens get a 4th rounder

Has your trade actually been completed and players sent to either team Pudsy?

Shane.C wrote: »
    Has your trade actually been completed and players sent to either team Pudsy?

The Brocos one, nope, we haven't tried yet. However the one above with the Browns went through last night, so I dont see why there is an issue with yours.

Relax lads, you can trade during the draft, it wont be paused so make sure you're ready to trade!!!!

Dave wont be available for the draft. Etlovelsd, will have to do the trade on Dave's behalf, early in the draft, log out of Dave's account and back into his own for his pick in the first, so if you could pause it for a short period it would be easier.

I dont think the draft is able to be paused thats the issue but happy to be corrected..

ok, there is a pause option i believe, so if its there it should only take a minute or two tops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I'm certain we've paused drafts in previous Maddens

No reason Madden 13 would not have the same feature

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSB1YSvJpfF0BQ4B8OxivdaRnrRD-4HnF39FPUPd9Ad__lBd2xIQ

ET, get daves profile downloaded.

I'll start the draft and then pause it straightaway.

You have 3 mins to login and accept the trade from Shane.

Please thank the post (shane and ET) if you have read and understood.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Heli, no need to pause the draft, Ben or Bert can confirm but you advance first, then the lads do the trade, then you click start draft.

Talk to the lads but I'm 90% sure that's what happens.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Heli, no need to pause the draft, Ben or Bert can confirm but you advance first, then the lads do the trade, then you click start draft.

Checking on the PFL...

adrian522 wrote: »

I think trading is locked until the draft begins. I will log in as dave first so we can check when heli advances. Il be on early

Ok, we will advance to the draft at 8:50PM, this will allow trades to be completed. Draft will then start at 9.

Please make sure you have all trades done, as the draft wont be paused

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Ok, we will advance to the draft at 8:50PM, this will allow trades to be completed. Draft will then start at 9.

Quality commissioning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Eli manning comes to Oakland :) 2 picks and CB Carson sent over!

Braylon Edwards replaces the departing Washington in Baltimore, as QB Colin Keapernick goes to the Colts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Why do I have to read bold posts in this deep voice in my head...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Eli manning comes to Oakland :) 2 picks and CB Carson sent over!
    Manning Bowl here we come

Also Victor Cruz to Broncos for DJ Williams and a 1st
    Giants will own the 1st round

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

ELi manning gone to the raiders for a first a third and their third string CB.

Cruz has gone to the broncos for DJ Williams ROLB and a second round pick

Nicks to the Jags for Derek Cox CB and a 1st round pick

Terrell Thomas to the lions along with a 3rd round pick for Delaine walker TE and a 2nd round pick

Advertisement