Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed Trades

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

empacher wrote: »
    ELi manning gone to the raiders for a first a third and their third string CB.

Cruz has gone to the broncos for DJ Williams ROLB and a second round pick

Nicks to the Jags for Derek Cox CB and a 1st round pick

Terrell Thomas to the lions along with a 3rd round pick for Delaine walker TE and a 2nd round pick

Edit: Just went through there, Mathis though, not Cox.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Buccaneers recieve

WR E.Decker

Broncos recieve

HB J.Brewer
    WR C.Johnson

*Although the trade has been accepted I don't think its going through till next week

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Buccaneers recieve

WR E.Decker

Broncos recieve

HB J.Brewer
    WR C.Johnson

*Although the trade has been accepted I don't think its going through till next week

It wont go through if either of you have played your games, it will need tobe requested again once the week advances

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

K will send it again next week. Will they be available straight away? For that weeks game like

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

gufc21 wrote: »
    K will send it again next week. Will they be available straight away? For that weeks game like

Yep once neither of you play your game

• Advertisement

Perrin is there any chance you can propose this tonight after the advance?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

gufc21 wrote: »
    Perrin is there any chance you can propose this tonight after the advance?
    I should be able to ya

Good stuff I'll play vikings drunk tonight so, give them a handicap :P

Unstickied..

Advertisement