Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Worcester Sauce flavour crisps?!

Options
  • 27-04-2013 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

For years I've longed for someone to start selling Worcester Sauce flavour crisps; they do in the North and they're gorgeous.

Today I was in Lidl and picked up a big bag of Crusti Croc Mustard Style Flavour crisps and they tasted SO like Worcester Sauce I had to double check the name on the front.

If you miss Worcester Sauce like I do, try these out and see what you think.
    They are €1.19 for a large sharing-size bag.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

They use to sell them here, I loved them going to check them out in lidl tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Do Walkers sell Worcester sauce flavour crisps here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Passenger wrote: »
    Do Walkers sell Worcester sauce flavour crisps here?

I've never seen them on sale here; only in the North.
    As far as I know, there are no Worcester Sauce flavour crisps on sale here...correct me if I'm wrong..and they're my favourite flavour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

They have the Worcester sauce Walkers in my local Londis. It's the only place I've seen them!

Dolbert wrote: »
    They have the Worcester sauce Walkers in my local Londis. It's the only place I've seen them!

:eek::eek: WHICH LONDIS?!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Maynooth! At least I think it's a Londis... the one in Greenfield shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

marks and spencer do them now over here, their own brand! they are gorgeous. happy days, used come back with bags of walkers ones whenever i visited the uk. them and the walkers pickled onion.... mmmm

Ooh really?
    Must check out M&S then.
    Have you seen any Pickled Onion crisps here?
    I don't mean Meanies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

check them out, they are gorgeous. sadly i haven't found any source of pickled onion crisps :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Thought Worcester sauce wasn't available anymore, then the mother landed home with a big multipack of Walkers from Centra that has them in it

• Advertisement

I found some Worcester Sauce crisps!

I was browsing round Marks & Spencer today and saw them on sale.
    They're called "Full on Flavour Worcester Sauce" and they're €2.69 (bit pricey especially as the bag is not that big, but hey it's Worcester Sauce and I gots them!!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

fussyonion wrote: »
    I found some Worcester Sauce crisps!

I was browsing round Marks & Spencer today and saw them on sale.
    They're called "Full on Flavour Worcester Sauce" and they're €2.69 (bit pricey especially as the bag is not that big, but hey it's Worcester Sauce and I gots them!!)

I got a packet this morning - they were yum! And a really good texture too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Gott

mimihops wrote: »
    check them out, they are gorgeous. sadly i haven't found any source of pickled onion crisps :-(

Didn't Lidl or Aldi do own brand pickled onion crisps a couple of years ago?

Advertisement