Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

edmonton or calgary????

Options
  • 27-04-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Whats up people iv been kinda stuck on going to edmonton or calgary to work and would like to get some feed back on people that have lived and worked in one or the other??? Ill be heading over in july will be going alone and just wanted to no what the two cities are like for meeting irish and getting work??? Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 honey83

I have visited both, Calgary is my answer!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Phillybyrne

honey83 wrote: »
    I have visited both, Calgary is my answer!

Yeah i was thinking that iv done a lot of looking up on the two cities and was going to go with calgary just wanted advise off someone whos been :) cheers man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 honey83

Calgary has a lot more to offer. I thought it was a really cool city. I loved Canada. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mazi

Whats up people iv been kinda stuck on going to edmonton or calgary to work and would like to get some feed back on people that have lived and worked in one or the other??? Ill be heading over in july will be going alone and just wanted to no what the two cities are like for meeting irish and getting work??? Cheers :)

The best out of a bad lot would be Calgary.They don't call Edmonton Deadmonton for nothing.I've been in Calgary last 2 years.

Advertisement