Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 4S problems when taking flash photos

• 27-04-2013 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi , I was hoping someone could help me . Basically I have a white iPhone 4S and I've only had it a few weeks but have only started to notice this . I've taken some photos to show exactly what the problem is when I use the flash on my phone . Anyone having or have had similar problems ? Any ideas how to fix it or what I should do , can it be replaced/fixed ??? I bought it online from meteor , I mean I've never dropped it and take good care of my stuff . So is this an owner fault or a fault with the phone that warrants a replacement ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭skinny90

Hi , I was hoping someone could help me . Basically I have a white iPhone 4S and I've only had it a few weeks but have only started to notice this . I've taken some photos to show exactly what the problem is when I use the flash on my phone . Anyone having or have had similar problems ? Any ideas how to fix it or what I should do , can it be replaced/fixed ??? I bought it online from meteor , I mean I've never dropped it and take good care of my stuff . So is this an owner fault or a fault with the phone that warrants a replacement ? Thanks

Turn your flash off....the purpose of flash is to replicate sunlight.iphones don't have the same effect it's a bright led light hence why the object and background is off...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

What case have you on the phone? Mine used to do that when the flash would reflect off the case around the flash..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭zinzan

Duff wrote: »
    What case have you on the phone? Mine used to do that when the flash would reflect off the case around the flash..

This.
    Same thing happened me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 UmmCadburys

Duff wrote: »

I don't have any case on , I use a bumper case the odd time but I haven't the last few days , and I only took them pics tonight so no case .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

• Advertisement
Advertisement