Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to find tofu in galway?

• 27-04-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey, I'm just wondering where I can find raw tofu in Galway, I'm a strict vegetarian, and need it badly, but I can't find any reliable information.
    please help!
    Eppa
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

I am pretty sure that I have seen it in the health food store on Shop street called 'Evergreen'.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's definitely the place to look,t ehre is another evergreen out on headford road way. Also one in westside. They're quite accommodating too and would order things for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

You'll get it in Evergreen, if you don't mind paying extortionate prices. A better bet would be the Asian shop near Sally Long's on Abbeygate Street. You'll get twice the amount for half the price (of the same brand!). Dunnes have pretty cheap tofu too.

* Just in case any of this info is out of date I should point out that I haven't been in Galway since Christmas.

Advertisement