Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hospital costs

• 27-04-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭

I am Here on a 2 year work visa with my family coming under my visa with their own work or student visas. My 12 year old son was admitted to hospital on Anzac day and was diagnosed with diabetes. He had to stay in for 2 nights and they seemed quite keen to get us out to save us the costs of staying there to long as we are not residents. We got a paper that said as non residents we might be liable for costs of over $10, 000. Does anybody know if we are covered for these expenses or are we going to be hit with a huge bill.

Comments

Advertisement