Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Requests!!! (PES 2013)

Options
  • 28-04-2013 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

So, I'm really enjoying this new Pro Evo, getting into it.
    One of my favourite things to do in all these football games is get some lowly team and develop them into a top team (I'm sure a lot of you do the same) but in this version its super hard because whenever you get your hands on a good player, even from your youth team, they hand in transfer requests as soon as they get good, its really starting to ruin the whole masterleague thing for me

Is there any way that you can stop this happening? is there an aspect of keeping my players happy I don't know about?? It has nothing to do with success of the club, because I've qualified for the champions league with Reading within 3 years....

More importantly, can I turn it off? I just wanna get on with the game...

Advertisement