Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody missing a golden lab pup

Options
  • 28-04-2013 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

As above roaming around passagecross area very young and playful would be fantastic if owners could be located,well looked after a family pet without question,seems the lead he had on snapped and only a collar and bit of lead left on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Could I suggest you post in the 'missing section' of the animal and pets forum in the Rec section of Boards as well. The more that know about this little fella the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭skinnyboy

Yea just done that now,feeling kind of hopeless if he runs off again because im in work.wlrs phone is engaged i know its sunday so doubt anybody will be on reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

I'm not great on social media (that's for young people!!!) but would they have a Facebook page or something like that. You may be able to make contact that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Deisegirl11

mike65 wrote: »

If you go on Facebook there's a page called Waterford Animal Welfare, usually once details are posted there the owners are found in no time!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement