Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maple Centre Bottle Bank taken away

Options
  • 28-04-2013 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all Last thursday I realise that the good old bottle recycling skips at the maple centre have been taken away! the bank was quite busy without being overflown with refuse, there is no reason (that i can see) for their closure. I already wrote to Dublin City Council about it, but i haven't got an answer, and I frankly don't expect any. Does anyone who do I need to contact to find out what happenned? A councillor? the recycling company? Thanks a lot, Red

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Your wan Fitzpatrick lives up the road from it, but she is a FF.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Hootanany wrote: »
    Your wan Fitzpatrick lives up the road from it, but she is a FF.:eek:

She may be FF but she's very good.

OP contact her, if anyone is able to help it'll be her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 El rojo

Thanks lads, I will contact as many councillors as I can. FF should be good for a bottle recycling problem, they are the publican's party after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 El rojo

I contacted the city council and they told me that the skips were taken at the request of the Maple Center management. I probably will write to the councillors to find a suitable place nearby, maybe Tesco?
    thanks for your interest and suggestions lads, have a good day

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭DecTenToo

Got the same response. There is a bottle-bank on the junction of Carnlough Road and the Cabra Road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement