Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New balance runners

Options
  • 28-04-2013 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking to find stores in Limerick/Cork region that sells New balance runners. I've tried my usual spot Limerick Sports Store but being waiting months and still not getting in my size(3.5), I've also tried amazon as well and no luck. Any other stores or sites i can check, thx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

New Balance are terrible to pick stock up from through the season. Very often on a top up order you can be waiting months for shoes to come through in a production run.

Having said that if you know which shoe model you are looking for I can check for you on their system.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ohtobewise

hi, I currently have the 860v2(width B), proving hard to get.Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

ohtobewise wrote: »
    hi, I currently have the 860v2(width B), proving hard to get.Thx

There is zero availability of this shoe and no indication of returning stock. There are a couple in the D width but this is no use to you unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ohtobewise

thx for checking, maybe time to try a new model :)

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

3.5 seems to be scarce but try here http://www.sportsdirect.com/new-balance?dcp=3

• Advertisement
Advertisement