Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Setanta Car Park

Options
  • 28-04-2013 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how busy the Setanta carpark is for daytime parking? I have to do some exams off merrion square and it seems to be the nearest carpark.

As its exams I do not need any extra stress so I am trying to decide if it is worth prebooking the parking (it will cost me about the same whether I prebook or not).

Alternatively is there any parking in the other direction (ie, Mount Street) that I could use as opposed to right in the city centre.

On street parking is no good to me because I need to be parked for at least 4 hours, so I really need somewhere that doesnt have time length restrictions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Maybe try QPark Stephens Green, as far as I know, its much cheaper if you prebook for the day, pretty close to merrion square as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Thanks Mr Simpson, its good to have an idea of back up parking in the area too - last thing I want when going to an exam is not being able to find parking!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

there is a small carpark on Love Lane at the back of Holles Street Hospital.

it costs 10e for 12 hours parking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

How do you get into that John Mason, is it from Mount Street Lower?

Advertisement