Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TDs opinion of people from Monaghan

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Given that Labour have a history of disparaging and mocking entities which are both functional and have a measure of independence outside Labour's own narrow minded worldview, then the people of Monaghan should be lauded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

muckisluck wrote: »
    http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/transcript-good-rural-tds-go-to-mass-and-are-against-abortion-29226643.html
    Well is what he says true about the people of Monaghan. You'll have to wade through a bit of an article until you come to the bit I'm talking about.
    Pretty much true TBH, I left there, and couldn't really move back in any form unfortunately, due to my situation :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭DK man

Did he report himself to the Gardai - o Riardain is a useless twat

Advertisement