Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC Level 6 - Maths for Computing

Options
  • 28-04-2013 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Heeeey there!

So I suppose a majority of people on boards.ie are browsing through forum now trying to look for some helpful information about the exams that are starting tomorrow, ALREADYYYY...

I am doing a level 6 networks & software systems course and tomorrow is my first exam which is Maths! Unfortunately I had to miss couple of classes last week and a week before, because I couldnt take time off work so therefore now im stressing the fook out. + Answerable questions for me are only parts B + C and the rest is just something ill never figure out lol..

Sooo maybe there is someone that has any kind of clue what might come up? Ive been doing **** loads of study ever since i woke up, but still im kinda feeling that im leaving something out.

Please share your info here, ill be veeeeery thankful :p

Advertisement