Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsoft rifles for sale

Options
  • 28-04-2013 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

im selling two airsoft rifles, an ak47 by asg with a extra mag and a battery for €170 and UHC super x9 sniper rifle with a scope an dummy shells that eject when you have that mod inserted for €170, both guns are shooting below 1.j
    <snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

im selling two airsoft rifles, an ak47 by asg with a extra mag and a battery for €170 and UHC super x9 sniper rifle with a scope an dummy shells that eject when you have that mod inserted for €170, both guns are shooting below 1.j
    <snip>

Welcome to boards.ie please read our charter (rules) all dealings to be conducted on thread.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Closed pending investigation

Thread re-opened

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TyPhOoNpLaYeR

Hey guys I'm changing the prices of my guns my ak-47 for €130 with every thing and my sniper rifle will go for €110 with the scope, any questions please do not hesitate to ask thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Oisin182

Fps? Pictures?

Oisin182 wrote: »
    Fps? Pictures?

I'm not sure what the ak is shooting but I know it is legal since I got here in Dublin and the sniper rifle is shooting 300fps last time I had it chronoed and I'm currently trying to get pictures up

• Advertisement

I'm not sure what the ak is shooting but I know it is legal since I got here in Dublin and the sniper rifle is shooting 300fps last time I had it chronoed and I'm currently trying to get pictures up

sorry guys im withdrawing this ad because of my own reasons

Advertisement