Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small workspace & storage to rent in the city?

Options
  • 28-04-2013 7:32pm

I asked about similar on Dublin North, so if two's too many feel free to get rid of this, mods.

Anyone know anywhere I could rent a bit of space to do some hobbywork? nothing too big, just need a desk to solder on, some space to run a plastic moulder, and a lockup to store the stuff in. I looked at some self storage places around santry, and saw a 25sq ft room that would've been perfect if it had light and electricity. I've heard of people using shipping containers for workspaces, and that sounds good to me if it has electricity in it.

There's a place in Drogheda that looks like it'd do the job, but if I can get something in the city, that'd be easier to get to (bussing it from Swords).

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I you are not dead set on working on your own you might try http://www.menssheds.ie/
    Sort of like a communal workspace.
    Haven't used it myself but might be useful to you.

Advertisement