Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need info on fitness courses in Dublin

• 28-04-2013 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey I'm a pt and looking to add courses on to my experience I want to learn Olympic lifting / power lifting I want to specialize in this area. I'm moving to a new gym in mackin st Dublin in the summer the new gym be huge an low cost. We will have power liftin gear cross fit and a few other bits that will set us apart from most gyms. So if any one has info on courses I can do plz lets know thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

1) have you any experience in those fields?
    2) if you want to do anything "CrossFit" you'll need a CrossFit affiliation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Also, what is your time-frame for learning the Olympic and power lifts? will you be affiliated to Crossfit or Weightlifting Ireland? I'm not aware of powerlifting courses within ireland. You can avail of weightlifting Ireland coaching courses for the olympic lifts here or email coaching@weightliftingireland.com for official instruction. PM me if you want further details on Olympic weightlifting coaching, if you want powerlifting coaching, I can put you in touch with the relevant people either.

• Site Banned Posts: 45 Double decker

Hey I'm a pt and looking to add courses on to my experience I want to learn Olympic lifting / power lifting I want to specialize in this area. I'm moving to a new gym in mackin st Dublin in the summer the new gym be huge an low cost. We will have power liftin gear cross fit and a few other bits that will set us apart from most gyms. So if any one has info on courses I can do plz lets know thanks.

weightlifting isn't like the other bull**** pt **** where you do a weekend course for 200 quid then start teaching it in your own gym the following week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Laydbaklube

I know this as I weight train for years now and I'm learning all the time. This is why I want to go down the rite route. Any one can do a work shop but takes experience to lift correct

Advertisement