Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband advise?

• 28-04-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hi all,i am currently with net1 broadband:rolleyes:,We currently have 5mb satalite broadband with them,but recently the speeds are just a joke
    2675435572.png
    80505547.png

The speeds keep jumping up and down,mostly down.I have rang them several times but they say that they have no problem on their end.I just give up with them.I rang eircom to see about broadband but i live in a rural area(Mullagh,Cross,Co.Cavan)and can only get 1mb broadband with them,could someone tell me what is the 1mb broadband with eircom like?and how would i go about getting them to upgrade my line?Also any other suggestions for broadband providers are more than welcome.Thanks all

Advertisement