Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs in swords

Options
  • 28-04-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭

Theres a group of 8-10 of us staying in the travellodge sunday night (13th may) and we were thinking of heading out somewhere close by instead of heading into the city centre..
    What nightclubs would be suited for a group of us between 18-25 on a sunday night and where should be avoided?
    Two people with us are under 21 so it would have to be 18's+

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

garv123 wrote: »
    Theres a group of 8-10 of us staying in the travellodge sunday night (13th may) and we were thinking of heading out somewhere close by instead of heading into the city centre..
    What nightclubs would be suited for a group of us between 18-25 on a sunday night and where should be avoided?
    Two people with us are under 21 so it would have to be 18's+

Try the Wright Venue first which is next door to Travelodge and meant to be over 21's but it isnt really. If you don't get in head to http://www.rougenightclub.ie/ . Thats the only 2 nightclubs in Swords as far as i know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Not wishing to be pedantic - but its next door to the Premier Inn. There's nothing nextdoor to to the Travel Lodge besides the business park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭easygoing39

You can walk from the Travelodge to Wright Venue in 10 mins,so not too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 YesImCrazy

Yeah you have the Wright Venue close to you, or there's the café bar also, nut itll be hard for the 18 yr olds to get it. If I were you I'd stay clear of rouge club, heard its muck!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

Dont know if the Venue opens on a Sunday night..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

wazzer1 wrote: »
    Dont know if the Venue opens on a Sunday night..

It does.

Advertisement