Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corinthians Beginners Tag Rugby team - Players needed!

Options
  • 28-04-2013 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,

Any guys out there interested in playing in the beginners league in Corinthians? It kicks off on the 23rd May. Trying to put together a team at the moment and we currently have 8 ladies and 4 guys... PM me if interested :)

Further information may be found here:

http://www.irishrugby.ie/tagrugby/wheretoplay/connacht.php

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sounds fun, I'm in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I'd only love to but I'm not around. Just want to say that I played at Corinthians last summer and it was the most fun I'd had in a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 10 M_Endo

biko wrote: »
    Sounds fun, I'm in.

That's great biko - send me your email address and I can forward you on the details. It is great fun :)

Daisies, I played there a few years ago and I loved it!! Pity you aren't around for it again :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I know. Gutted I'm not home, I do hope to make a visit to the fancy dress night if I'm home on holidays at the right time

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gary K

If there is space still available im in. Gary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 M_Endo

Great Gary, just sent you a PM there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Still need any players?!

Advertisement