Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KISS FM 105.8 Dublin late 90s

Options
  • 28-04-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I use to love this station, at the time when hot fm was playing all there **** tunes, this station was playing proper trance and hard house.

They use to play recordings of the Temple Theatre and its some of these recordings that i am trying to source. Also there was a Dj who use to play at 5 til 6 on weekdays, think his name was Danny C and he played some brilliant hard trance/hard tech trance. i cant for the life of me find and information on this dj or any of the tracks he use to play.

Can anybody help me with links or even the names of some tracks. i use to have a great tape of Mauro Picotto live but me bro lost it and i could never replace it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

was that the one with the crowd singing along with Komodo/ save a soul, and delerium - silence?
    had that recorded off the radio aswell, good tunes

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭kilograms

Yeah thats the one. I have dozens of tapes but missing a couple. I first heard komodo on this station. I couldn't believe what i was hearing.

Advertisement