Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport Not Stamped on Exit

Options
  • 29-04-2013 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I'm on a PR visa and had to travel overseas last week. When going through Immigration at Sydney prior to departure the agent didn't stamp my passport. I didn't realise this till yesterday when I got back home. Just wondering if this might cause some problems down the line?

Second question anybody know if there are plans to allow other country passport holders to use the Smartgates? My flight back to Sydney yesterday was late arriving in and ended up in Immigration at end of one flight from Singapore and just arrived flight from Dubai. It took close to an hour to get through.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I'm on a PR visa and had to travel overseas last week. When going through Immigration at Sydney prior to departure the agent didn't stamp my passport. I didn't realise this till yesterday when I got back home. Just wondering if this might cause some problems down the line?

Second question anybody know if there are plans to allow other country passport holders to use the Smartgates? My flight back to Sydney yesterday was late arriving in and ended up in Immigration at end of one flight from Singapore and just arrived flight from Dubai. It took close to an hour to get through.

Have a kid , you can then use the aus gate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

no stamp shouldn't matter, it's all electronic nowadays.

Only Aus & NZ can use smart gate, no other plans are in place.

Advertisement