Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warm spell from Sunday 5th May ?.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

12.6 here now with cloud and light mizzle all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Peachy here in dublin ( sunny and warmish )

Ps - feels so strange typing sunny!

complete washout here today in mayo. Yesterday was too windy to do anything, what will tomorrow bring.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Zardoz

snaps wrote: »
    Don't know about warm, but its bloody windy. Very strong winds here in mayo.
    Very cold in Cork today too.
    Played gold in 4 layers of clothing inc 2 fleece and a thermal hat ,it certainly wasnt anywhere near the 18 degrees forecast,like a day in February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Looks liked another west/east split tomorrow then we're all in the damp and wind until next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Timmyboy

It was fairly cool generally down in Kerry today. Temperatures struggling to reach 12C.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

Another lovely day here, but much cooler than yesterday with an annoying onshore wind. 14.5 C

Timmyboy wrote: »
    It was fairly cool generally down in Kerry today. Temperatures struggling to reach 12C.

another washout today. Been one of the worse bank holiday weekends I can remember for a long time. And you see in the English media how the south of England is one of the hottest parts of Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭emo72

looking like a winner for dublin.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Glorious day. 20.3c atm in the shelter of the back garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

DOCARCH wrote: »
    Glorious day. 20.3c atm in the shelter of the back garden.
    Same here, its sweltering, no breeze in the back garden thanks to the hedge around it, and the sun is Hot Hot Hot :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

I see Phoenix Park is reporting 19c at 1500.

A bit cloudier here now. 18.8c atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

unbroken sunshine all day here, however a lot cooler than yesterday due to that strong enough SSE wind. 14.5 C so 4 degrees cooler than yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I got Sunburned :eek:.....it hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭kingshankly

I see Phoenix Park is reporting 19c at 1500.

A bit cloudier here now. 18.8c atm.

Yeah I was in the zoo today along with 1/2 a million others and it was glorious

Yeah I was in the zoo today along with 1/2 a million others and it was glorious

Funny that! I was there too...by 10am a 'zoo day' was declared. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

A horrible day here, it was raining most of the day.

Pangea wrote: »
    A horrible day here, it was raining most of the day.
    rained the whole weekend, apart from yesterday evening around 18.00 when the sun came out. Most depressing weather I've known for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

rained the whole weekend, apart from yesterday evening around 18.00 when the sun came out. Most depressing weather I've known for a long time.
    my god !! :eek: I often have a moan and a whinge about the Irish climate but I think I'll put an end to that. Those of us in eastern areas aren't so bad off after all. An even better day than yesterday with less cloud around.

http://www.sat24.com/en/gb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Clouded in after a sunny start, wind picking up. Suddenly a bit chilly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭compsys

It was BEAUTIFUL weather the whole weekend in Dublin (apart from a slight bit of rain very early on Saturday morning). Was playing tennis in a tournament all weekend so couldn't have asked for better weather.

I guess that's the benefit of being that little bit further East away from the Atlantic.

• Advertisement

17.0c here atm. Clear blue skies and sun. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭jprboy

Beautiful morning here in North Tipp, then clouded over but the clouds have broken up somewhat again. Pretty humid. I see Clare, Galway and Mayo getting yet more rain today.

Great here all weekend, incl yesterday. Only rain was Fri evening and Sat evening so we got the best out of those days.

yep more rain here in south mayo. Its stopped now and trying its best to be sunny. warm enough, was 16c when i picked up kids from school.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭highdef

jprboy wrote: »
    Pretty humid.

The humidity is actually quite low at the moment in many parts of the country. Midland and eastern areas still have readings generally in the 50 - 60% region.

Great drying though :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 378 ✭✭Quickelles

Another scorcher! (Well it hit 18c with cloudless skies); third in a row - it made 19c on Sunday and Monday.

No rain in May yet; coolest day maxed at 15.2C (Friday)

Four more months of this and I'll be happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,924 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Nothing but clouds and the odd shower here. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

Was in Kerry for weekend and weather ranged from ok to cold winds to downpours - it cleared up beautiful on bank holiday Monday alright. Hadn't really realised it was nice in Dublin till I got back. Brilliant weekend though so who cares....... There's more to life than the weather (I am only saying that because I had today off so still got to enjoy it :):) )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

17.0c here atm. Clear blue skies and sun. :)

Was in Dublin all day today. Absolutely perfect weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

just looking at the rain radar just now, should this thread be closed. :(:( nice weather gone. :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭Israeli Superiority

My sunburn is keeping warm on this miserable morning.

Advertisement