Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Bulldog Free to Good Home

• 29-04-2013 1:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

American Bulldog free to good home. I am based in Mayo but will travel. She is a house dog so the new home must also be able to keep dog in house. At the minute she is left outside during the day and stays inside at night. She also is not able to be kept with other dogs. As her and my other female dog keep fighting so that is reason for getting rid of her. She keeps going to the same spot on the other females leg and it is sown up a few times by vet. We done our best to keep them seperated but earlier tonight they fought for 2 mins and other dogs leg was ripped open. So we have to get rid of her. I hope this isn't coming across as, she is vicious(she isn't) but she would be a good pet for somebody who only wants one dog.

PM me if interested.

To MOD's I don't know if you are allowed post here for this reason so delete if not allowed.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement