Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any 6mg tobacco juices out there?

Options
  • 29-04-2013 8:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

I'd like to go from 11mg to 6mg ... then down to 0mg eventually. Do 6mg Nic juices exist? Can't find any...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you can get the el toro juices in 11mg, and then buy the el toro 0mg base from houseofliquid.com and make your own 6mg versions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Pretty sure e-cigshop.eu do some White Label juices @ 6mg or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

i know bayca on ecigshop.eu have them in 6 mg. they arent as famous but to me the tobaco flavours are amazing! tjuice may have them im now vaping icequeen at 3 mg yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

I'd like to go from 11mg to 6mg ... then down to 0mg eventually. Do 6mg Nic juices exist? Can't find any...
    Several sites have 6mg and some have 4mg, but going to zero nic is bloody impossible, I tried it and couldn't last on it, I was 5/6mg for a month, but have snuk back up to 12mg and am now buying ESI VC at 12 and 20mg and mixing them 50/50 to get 16mg, dont see the need to drop strength any more only did as a test due to this TPD, and it can be done, but nowhere near as enjoyable a habit as 12/20 strength.
    What's your reason for wanting to go to zero nic?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MollyZ

P.I.T.A., I'm curious about this as I want to get to zero nic too - being fed up with being addicted to nicotine was one of the reasons I wanted to get off the cigarettes, and I have the TPD in the back of mind too.

I've gone from around 18-24mg when I started down to about 11/12 now. It's taken a bit of willpower to get it down, but it hasn't been all that hard and I just assumed that getting it down even further would be the same. Was it nicotine withdrawal that made being at 5/6mg and staying there so hard? Or was it just that you prefer vaping at higher nic level? I'm happy enough to take the nic level down slowly over a few months so hadn't really expected to have any trouble doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

MollyZ wrote: »
    P.I.T.A., I'm curious about this as I want to get to zero nic too - being fed up with being addicted to nicotine was one of the reasons I wanted to get off the cigarettes, and I have the TPD in the back of mind too.

I've gone from around 18-24mg when I started down to about 11/12 now. It's taken a bit of willpower to get it down, but it hasn't been all that hard and I just assumed that getting it down even further would be the same. Was it nicotine withdrawal that made being at 5/6mg and staying there so hard? Or was it just that you prefer vaping at higher nic level? I'm happy enough to take the nic level down slowly over a few months so hadn't really expected to have any trouble doing it.
    Using 10/11/12 mg is very doable for me, but even at 5/6 I managed but lack of throat hit and satisfaction jumped my consuption from 3/4ml a day to 6, so even though I was on lower nic juice my daily intake of nic was probably the same or not much less, I just had to vape more to satisfy my nic needs.

I found a massive difference from 10/12 mg juice to 6mg more so than 24 down do 10/12. Zero nic for me was just like breathing in air on a summers day no enjoyment whatsoever and a sure fire way to make anyone go back smoking. since going back up I'm down to around 4/5ml a day and much prefer that to vaping at 6mg.

I have never wanted to quit my nic habit of 39 yrs smoking and just 22 days away from a year fag free, don't see any danger in it and it keeps me sane (no smart comments plz :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MollyZ

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    a sure fire way to make anyone go back smoking.

:eek: Don't want that to happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

you can get the el toro juices in 11mg, and then buy the el toro 0mg base from houseofliquid.com and make your own 6mg versions

I'm only after emailing them asking this as it's exactly what I want to do and exactly what I said in another thread! Is it a steeped base though?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Totally authentic El Toro, pure and unflavoured. Be assured that the taste of your favourite El Toro would be altered very little in the process.
    Available as pure VG, pure PG, or a 50-50 VG/PG mix and in several nicotine strengths starting from 12mg, and all the way to 36mg.

They don't seem to do a 0mg version.

And being unflavoured, I don't see how they expect it not to dilute the flavour. :confused:

grindle wrote: »
    They don't seem to do a 0mg version.

And being unflavoured, I don't see how they expect it not to dilute the flavour. :confused:

Your actually right, I assumed the basses had no nicotine in them. I'll update the thread when they email back.

• Advertisement

Bad News, good of them to reply so quickly and with so much info though:
    This is something that we are working on, but I am afraid it will be a few months.

We will need to have all the labels re-designed, and this is quite a major cost for us. Please do bear with us, once it is ready we will be sending out an email to all of those that have registered for the newsletter on our site.

I do hope that you won't have to wait too long, but it's not coming up anytime soon. I would rather be honest with you than let you down. In the meantime, if you wish to order a bottle of VG/PG 0% nicotine base to mix with your cigarrillos to bring the current nicotine content down please do let me know. This is not yet available on the site either, but I will sort one or two out for you.

Kind regards
    Sara

Edit: Thinking how strong the flavour of the puros is, I could probably do a 1/4 mix of puros and base. I'd come out around 6mg and it'd probably be still full of flavour!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I tried some 0mg - usual flavour, just a different strength and there was no flavour or throat hit off it at all. Back to 11mg until I can find something else.

Eoin wrote: »
    I tried some 0mg - usual flavour, just a different strength and there was no flavour or throat hit off it at all. Back to 11mg until I can find something else.

If you mean house of liquid, it's only the unsteeped base you can buy with zero nic, which would have no flavour.

jamie72 wrote: »
    If you mean house of liquid, it's only the unsteeped base you can buy with zero nic, which would have no flavour.

No, it was USA mix which I normally get. I was exaggerating a little bit, it was just very weak, but not 100% flavourless.

Eoin wrote: »
    No, it was USA mix which I normally get. I was exaggerating a little bit, it was just very weak, but not 100% flavourless.

That's interesting and worrying.

Ah, probably just need to shop around - just sick of blowing cash on crappy juices etc, so took the lazy option.

Advertisement