Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Business Post on-line subscriptions and log-in.

Options
  • 29-04-2013 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,795 ✭✭✭

Yesterday I bought an on-line edition of the Sunday Business Post.

After reading some of the content I tried to log in again this morning to find the Sunday edition is replaced by the Daily Business Post and when I try to access the Sunday content, I'm asked to log in again, but when I enter my details, I just get the "Purchase a Subscription" page:

"To read this content, please purchase a subscription, or log in."

When I log in, I am directed to the Daily Business page again. Seems I can only read the purchased Sunday edition for the day I bought it?

I phoned their helpline this morning but the lady answering the phone told me there was no-one in yet who could help with my query. It was 10.55 when I phoned.

Anyone else have similar issues?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Have you tried contacting them for clarification?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,795 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Cabaal wrote: »
    Have you tried contacting them for clarification?

Yes, As I said, I just phoned them today at 10.55 but the person who answered my call told me there was no-one in yet to help with my query.

She suggested I email them (which I did last night) but no reply as of yet.

Just to clarify, I logged off last night, but I couldn't log back on later in the night - hence last night's email query.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,795 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Just to conclude.....I had a pleasant phone call from Adrian Weckler, technology editor in the SBO who kindly explained the workings of the website and indeed I can now access my purchased content by clicking the "editions" link instead of the "Sunday Service" link I had been incorrectly clicking in order to access the Sunday edition I purchased yesterday.

All's well with the SBP and me again :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

tippman1 wrote: »
    Yes, As I said, I just phoned them today at 10.55 but the person who answered my call told me there was no-one in yet to help with my query.

Well no you didn't actually,
    You only edited your post to say you had tried to call them AFTER I had posted asking if you had tried to call them.

Glad to hear it got sorted

Advertisement